Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"I Don't F*ck With You"

Big Sean is being talked about a lot nowadays because of the rumour that he and Ariana Grande are dating, but I'd like to bring him up for a different reason:

I'm in love with his new hit.

And honestly Big Sean has been my favourite rapper since "Slight Work" featuring Wale. And I believe this song will be a big one. It's extremely "turnt", and it even has a slow down when it hits Kanye's verse (of course).

I did have a problem though....E40 ...what are you doing?

Lmao I feel like they could've gotten another from good music like 2chainz or something. ... lol but I guess the song wouldn't be what it is without E40 so thanks man. But "Go hard or go home-less"?? Lol let it go man. But that's just MY personal opinion.  What do YOU think?

Listen to it here:

http://dl.soundowl.com/7aqn.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment