Sunday, September 28, 2014

SCOFFLAW

As I said before these guys are pretty talented. Actually all the performances at Skater-Aid were. But this five guy band had me stoked. Like a lot of the people supporting them were making a choice to stand still (while others DID rock out to them) but I literally could not move. I was positive that I would miss something.

Aidan Sisler
Luke Kreiner
Gibson Ruby
Reid Koski

Did amazing.

They had some people laughing at them and mocking them (in a joking way), but I didn't really understand what they were laughing at. The music was overwhelmingly great, it was SO great, that I wish I had my publishing license already so I could sign them (career goals , folks). But I don't so... sorry friends!

Check them out you all they're a great garage rock band, and I totally rock out to their soundcloud when no one is watching!

But that's just my personal opinion. What do YOU think??

SCOFFLAW!

https://soundcloud.com/scofflawga

http://scofflawmusic.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment